Last week was all about the polka dots (see the post here if you missed it!), and this week is all about my other favorite pattern….STRIPES!
It’s too cold here in Indiana to go tightless, but just you wait…this will make a great spring outfit post! And I can’t get over this perfect stripe sweater, this chic black trench coat, a blast of color in this red-orange skirt, and the fact that this gold disc/coin necklace looks like it belongs in Madewell…not Target.
Which means I can just sneak it into my cart the next time I’m shopping for household essentials there.
Just don’t tell my husband. ;)
- Target Gold Coin Necklace
- J.Crew Factory Black/White Stripe Sweater (also available in blue/white stripe)
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- Uniqlo Black Trench Coat (also comes in light beige and dark tan)
- Merona Black Curved Tote (also comes in cognac brown)
- J.Crew Factory Red Orange Skirt (two other colors available)
- Who What Wear for Target Black Ankle Strap Pumps