Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m not certain that I can pull off a peplum tee, but this one seems so flirty and fun, and it comes in a ton of different color options!
- Blogger love of the week: Loving this ladylike look from Liz and her list of must-sees and must-dos in Charleston (a city I am hoping to visit in the next few years)!
- Striped sneakers that I most definitely need in my life!
- I love staying in Airbnbs (more here if you’re interested). We’ve used them on trips in the US and trips abroad, and minus one or two exceptions, I’d rather stay in an Airbnb than a hotel on most trips. We’ve booked two Airbnbs for our trip to Texas in February, and maybe someday, I’ll get my act together and blog about my Airbnb stays, but in the meantime, here are some of the most Instagrammable Airbnbs out there!
- The prettiest mixed polka dot print is riiiiiigggght here! Definitely adding this to my wishlist!
- I don’t speak French, and I certainly I don’t need another sweatshirt, but this French colors sweatshirt is sitting in my shopping cart right now.
- Kids these days….are getting cooler and cooler. This 4-year-old has read over 1,000 books and got to be the Library of Congress’s first-ever Librarian for the Day!
- I’m going to need this bike print top. Stat.
- These fudgy, brownie-like cookies look delicious and easy to make…which probably means you need to make them and share them with me! ;)
- A plaid brim baseball hat…for $25? Yes, please!
- On Target item: Merona Red Wool Coat (similar)
- Ear Muffs: J.Crew Factory (super similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Dress: Old Navy (almost exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: Fossil (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)