Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This striped raincoat is the perfect piece for my spring wardrobe. Want want want!
- Blogger love of the week: Can’t stop, won’t stop loving red, white, and blue outfits…or Daphne’s outfits for that matter. Especially loving this winter-to-spring transition outfit!
- This floral print fit-and-flare dress will be perfect for all those spring and summer weddings that are sure to be on your upcoming social calendar!
- My new favorite Instagram account is this one (here) featuring comics about about a girl and her boyfriend and ALL the adorable “real” things they do. The one where she steals all her boyfriend’s clothes…is basically a biography of my life! ;)
- Another statement necklace never hurt anyone…like this wooden bead option which will literally go with EVERYTHING!
- This combination of stripes and crochet overlay is very classic-with-a-twist…and totally belongs in my closet.
- One night last week, I was looking for a quick, single serving chocolate chip cookie recipe that wouldn’t leave me with a dozen or more cookies to eat, and this one was easy and so tasty. Perfect for if you just want one cookie (or two or three…it actually makes way more than one)!
- I just want to look as classy and pulled together as the model in the first picture looks. Is that TOO much to ask for? ;)
- And just in case you DO indulge in that chocolate chip cookie recipe above (and you should), here are 10 healthy dinners that actually look really delicious to balance it out!
- And lastly, a pretty polka dot skirt to get you ready for spring!
- On Target item: Merona Fair Isle Sweater (exact – also in navy)
- Lip Color: Neutrogena (exact – in Wine Berry)
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (similar)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Pants: Loft (similar)
- Heels: Ann Taylor (super similar)