I was going to title this post French Navy, but then I didn’t want you all to get confused and think I was moving to France and joining their navy. Mainly because I don’t speak French, but also for several other reasons!
But I did love all the subtle French elements in this look: chic looking handbag, trench coat, and beret, along with a very classic color combo.
Plus, when you pair it with a croissant, you certainly can’t go wrong!
- Maybelline Siren in Scarlet Lipstick
- BP Tan/Pearl Beret
- H&M Navy Fit and Flare Dress
- Nordstrom Beaded Circle Pendant Necklace
- Uniqlo Navy Trench Coat (even though it looks black…also comes in beige!)
- Merona Beige Textured Satchel Purse (many other colors available)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Tan Lace-up Heels