Another month, another Style Soulmate post…this time featuring Merritt Beck from The Style Scribe!
I loved this classic color combo outfit from Merritt earlier this month (here), and I had just the right pieces to replicate it for a classy and professional winter look. So I pinned it…and then I spinned it!
I couldn’t help but add a pop of plaid and some red, because I can rarely handle a full-on-neutral outfit, but also because, I needed something to distract from any coffee spills I might have encountered on my white sweater. #practical
ps. I scored these Ferragamo flats for a ridiculously low price (cough under $70) from eBay. I plan on resole-ing them, but other than that…they’re in perfect condition. Thrifting/shopping eBay or Poshmark is my jam lately (especially when you’d never ever be able to afford the new version)
- On Target item: Merona Fleece-Lined Black Tights (exact)
- Earmuffs: J.Crew Factory (super similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Scarf: via Poshmark (similar 1, similar 2)
- Coat: J.Crew Factory (similar)
- Sweater: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact)
- Purse: J.Crew (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Heels: Salvatore Ferragamo, thrifted (exact; thrift some here)