Ahhh, gotta love a good old stripe and polka dot print mixing. Because it’s almost as good as weekend.
But seriously, isn’t this the perfect go-to weekend outfit? Name a weekend activity that this look wouldn’t be appropriate for…go on…I’ll wait.
Brunch? Duh. Grocery shopping? So perfect. Running errands with 3 kids screaming in the backseat? I can only imagine! But really – try as we style bloggers might – you can’t beat a good stripe tee + jeans + sneakers combo…especially when there is a puffer vest in the mix (our number one weakness)!
Ps. A great baseball hat can easily hide your dry-shampoo-covered-hair (or just proclaim it your brunch hat…like this bad boy here…too funny!).
- American Needle Black Baseball Hat (other colors available)
- Uniqlo Black/White Stripe Tee (also available in other color combos)
- Contigo Jade Travel Mug (my favorite thermos ever…keeps things super warm for ages!)
- Uniqlo Green Puffer Vest (many other colors available)
- Uniqlo Skinny Jeans
- C9 by Champion Black/White Sneakers
- Mossimo Black and White Polka Dot Backpack (check out other great backpack options at Target here)