Business in the front. Party in the….ears and on the feet!
(Don’t worry we won’t be talking mullets here today.)
Classics are forever, but trends are a heck of a lot of fun. I think a good outfit deserves a mix of both, and my favorite way to do it is to build a foundation with classics and add in the trends for a dash of fun!
So in this case, a button down shirt and a stripe shift dress anchor the look while beaded drop earrings and suede mules kick (pun intended) the look up a notch. And bonus? Accessories and trendy shoes are a way more affordable way to change up your look than always rotating out your clothes for the latest fads.
Now what are you waiting for? Get trendy with it!
- Target Black/Rose Gold Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Black/White Stripe Dress (also available in red/white stripe)
- Milani Passion Red-Orange Lipstick
- BaubleBar Black Drop Earrings (many other colors available)
- J.Crew Factory Blue Oxford Shirt
- Merona Black Braided Belt
- Merona Stripe Wallet/Clutch
- Merona Black Tassel Satchel Purse
- Merona Black Mule Heels