Calling all classic lovers!
Grab your Audrey Hepburn DVDs, your collection of stripes, your endless pairs of walkable flats, and your vast assortment of Mozart CDs (just kidding on that last one), and sit yourself down, because today’s Five for Friday is right up your alley!
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: basics don’t have to be boring. I know….it’s shocking, but trust me. Take all these items for example. Yes, at first glance they might seem like the same old, same old, classic pieces that every blogger ever tells you to own (ugh, we’re the WORST ;)), but they’re not!
Each one has a quirky little twist that elevates them to my favorite category “basics that aren’t basic.” Like the red ballet flats (with a tiny scallop detail) or the navy schoolboy blazer (with a white trim)! So give your basics a shakeup with some of these finds and keep the outfit combos coming!
- Loft Classic Tan Trench Coat
- J.Crew Factory Navy Blazer
- Sam & Libby Red Scallop Ballet Flats (also available in black and beige)
- Old Navy Black/White Stripe Tee (available in 4 other stripe options)
- J.Crew Tan Signet Crossbody Purse (available in 6 other colors)