Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This cardigan looks like the snuggliest thing ever….while still maintaining the capability of wearing it into work. How does it do it?!
- Blogger love of the week: How cute is Jess in her pretty polka dots? Now, gimme that dress!
- Does it get any better than this navy gingham raincoat (pricey but definitely a classic and fun piece)?!
- 11 things that are just as good (or better!) than a date on Valentine’s Day. Allll of them (especially #8 and #9…you know, a Target style blog), and my parents always say #11, so I’m set there (jokes)!
- Loving this double link tortoise shell necklace…like J.Crew style for a whole lot less!
- This might be my new casual spring uniform. So classic and pulled together!
- Here’s a novel idea….how about we just let people like things…just because they like them? I loved this article on why you don’t have to apologize for your love for Keeping Up With the Kardashians (same here), Real Housewives, Pokemon Go!, or any other pop culture phenomenon. Preach!
- One of my friends at work wore this dress (in the black and white stripe option) last week and got a MILLION compliments on it (I was one of those compliment-ers!). So imagine my surprise, when it was a Target item that I hadn’t seen yet. Score! Which means, I might need to get it in the black diamond option…
- Statement earrings…they’re the new statement necklaces! So naturally, I love this easy and affordable way from Grace on how to get a headstart on the trend! So pretty!
- These black loafer pumps might need to find a way into my closet. Now, please.
ps. This is as close as I can get to a Valentine’s Day themed outfit…please accept this purple garage door as my substitute for pink!
- On Target item: Cat & Jack Black/White Stripe Turtleneck (exact – from the kids’ department; similar for adults)
- Sunglasses: BP, Nordstrom (similar)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Coat: Merona, Target (similar 1, similar 2)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: J.Crew (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: dv for Target (exact – also comes in tan)