Doesn’t this just look like the most perfect travel outfit?
Throw on some basics (stripes for the win) with a hint of a trend (hello neck scarf) and be sure to pack some necessities in your large tote (water, snacks, and some lip balm) and wear your comfiest sneaks.
We’ve got sights to see.
Or at least I wish we did…since my vacation ended last week, and I’m working today. But that’s why this is What I WISH I Wore Wednesday, so back to planning my next vacation and more importantly, actually working to earn those vacation days! ;)
- Gap Panama Hat
- J.Crew Factory Gray/White Stripe Tee
- Gap Green Utility Jacket (3 other colors available)
- Sonia Kashuk Hint of Berry Lip Balm
- Banana Republic Navy Floral Print Scarf (other options here)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Blush Sneakers
- J.Crew Factory Dark Gray Chino Pants (3 other colors available)
- T-Shirt & Jeans Dark Gray Tote Bag Purse (2 other colors available)