Today’s Five for Friday post was more like….Frantic for Friday.
Why? Because as of 9:30pm last night, there was no post! Because I forgot.
Soooooooo instead of some awesomely curated, gorgeous layout of a specific theme/trend (which you obviously get on a weekly basis from this post/blog, duh), you get this jumble of things that I really really really currently like (and may or may not need).
Which might be just as good…if not better, because these things look really pretty! Pretty enough to distract you, right?
Happy Friday?! ;)
- BaubleBar Earrings: Black and White Circles (here) and Black and White Drops (here)
- H&M Blue/White Stripe Tie Sleeve Blouse (mostly classic with a hint of trendy!)
- Merona Blue/White Paisley Print Tote Purse (love this print!)
- Banana Republic Red Orange Eyelet Dress (comes in black too)
- Merona Tan Basic Flat Sandals (also comes in black)