Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I ordered these striped pants this weekend, because I thought they might be perfect for some non-boring work pants. I’ll keep you posted, but I’m worried that even in the talls, they might be too short for my giraffe legs!
- Blogger love of the week: Obsessed doesn’t even begin to cover how I feel about this look on Daphne. Blue + white + tulips…say no more! I’ll be recreating this here as soon as the weather can figure itself out over here!
- This might be the prettiest skirt in the history of skirts.
- J.Crew shows you how to style your denim the next time you are in a style rut!
- These striped ankle strap flats are the perfect spring/summer addition to anyone’s wardrobe!
- The last thing I need in my closet is another jacket/coat, but this one is such a fun shape, annnnnd it comes with detachable stripe cuffs! Love it!
- Kudos to LEGO for their new collection featuring five NASA pioneers…who all just happen to be female! Check them out here, and hopefully this is just the beginning of more to come!
- I was just casually browsing Banana Republic the other day for work pants, when I stumbled upon the knockout maxi dress in a gingham print! Guh! Love it and would be so perfect for summer weddings or summer BBQs and everything in between!
- Love the song “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran (one of my current favorite singers)…so naturally, I loved the classroom instrument version by The Roots and Jimmy Fallon and of course, Ed. That banana maraca!
- Scallops + eyelet + a variety of spring colors? Say no more…I’m ordering this pretty blouse!
ps. This “shirt” is a shirt dress tucked into a skirt. Pretty clever, huh? Gotta maximize that wardrobe!
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote (similar options below)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact- in Berry)
- “Shirt”: Merona, Target (similar)
- Belt: Madewell (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (similar)
- Skirt: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (super similar)