Do you collect anything? For example, when I was much younger, I used to have a bunny collection (#somanyfigurinerabbits), and then for awhile I was collecting magnets from every place I visited, but that fizzled out too.
And now? Well, now, I thought that I didn’t really collect anything, but turns out that was a lie. Becauuuuusssseeee….
I am a blazer collector, folks. And I’m pretty dang good at it. I’ve amassed a
large small collection of colors and patterns, and I’m always on the lookout for a new beauty to add to my treasure trove. Like this lovely Regent blazer from J.Crew (here). I loved how it looked on Fran (here for how she’s worn it) and figured I might as well get the infamous J.Crew blazers a try. I love how it fits and the way it adds a layer of professionalism to this outfit.
And besides, as a expert collector of blazers, can you really have too many blazers in your collection? No, no you cannot!
ps. I also apparently collect dog hair. On my blazers, but also on my skirts, shirts, dresses, pants, coats, etc. You could even say that I’m a refined collector of dog hair (since I specialize in the hair of one Australian Shepherd/mix breed dog). ;)
- On Target item: Merona Black Heels (almost exact)
- Sunglasses: Target (super similar)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Necklace: Target (similar)
- Tee: Old Navy (exact – love this tee!)
- Blazer: J.Crew (exact – comes in red, navy, and black as well!)
- Purse: vintage Coach (similar)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)