Spring has sprung!
Today is the first official day of spring, and while the weather might not agree…this blog writer does and is ready for all things spring. Longer days, warmer temperatures, fresh flowers (aka tulips and peonies), bare legs, and all of these spring items below.
But specifically that striped trench…hurry up and get to my house will you?! ;)
Top Eleven-ish Things On My Spring Wishlist for 2017:
- Striped Trench – This trench is the epitome of what I want my style to be…classic with a twist, and also happens to be the number one item I want for spring. This will be a piece to wear for years to come (aka expect to see it here a lot if it fits)!
- Neck Scarf – Like stripes, you can never have enough neck scarves, and it truly is one of the most affordable spring trends to try out! Use them to jazz up sweaters you’ve worn for months or add one to a purse for some extra flair! This one gets extra bonus points for being red and blue, but also comes in another colored pattern!
- Black Lace-up Sandals – These are so pretty and will work for every possible event you may have this spring (work, weddings, weird first dates). They have great reviews online about how comfortable they are, and I am thisclose to ordering them!
- Blue Sunglasses – I love what a unique color these are, while still maintaining a very classic style/shape. Gimme.
- Windowpane Print Dress – One day, this dress will go on sale for under $50 and that will be the day I purchase it. Love the fit and flare silhouette, and I’ll never hate on a windowpane print (especially in navy)!
- Statement Earrings – Move over, statement necklaces. Statement earrings are making their move for top jewelry trend this season. There are so many good ones out there right now, but these are my two favs. The black ones (here) have been seen all over blogs, but I’m also loving the Sugarfix gold ones from Target (here – so affordable)!
- Navy Blouse – I’ve been wanting a plain navy blouse that is kind of flowy for months, and I think I have finally found it. It comes in a few other colors and will perfect for mixing and matching (plus it would look great with the skirt that is also in the wishlist)!
- Patterned Sleeveless Blouse – Lately I’ve been on a huge sleeveless blouse kick, because they’re the ideal piece to layer under blazers, cardigans, or the J.Crew sweater blazer hybrids that I just can’t stop wearing. Loft and J.Crew seems to have the prettiest patterns recently (example: this blue/green plaid or this pretty floral blouse you’ll see in tomorrow’s post), so don’t mind me while I’m scooping them all up.
- Yellow Crossbody Purse – So yes, I already own this bag and bought it in a season that is not spring, but I still wanted to include it here. The pretty punch of yellow is sure to brighten any spring day (whether it is April showering or May flowering)!
- A-Line Patterned Skirt – You all see that super fun pattern on that skirt above? They’re BERRIES! Yes, adorable quirky berries in my favorite color scheme. J.Crew…what are you trying to do to my bank account!?
- Blue Suede Sandals – Okay, this was another wishlist item that has actually been fulfilled, but this was an item on my list for allllll of last year, so I feel compelled to share. Similar sandals were EVERYWHERE last year during spring and summer, but I could never find a low heel that was actually walkable. Well, leave it to Target to save the day…per usual…and come out with these blue beauties! They also come in four other colors, so you can wear a new color to work every day. ;)
Doesn’t everything look so pretty? And not a pair of mittens or snow boots in sight. Spring, it’s a beautiful thing!
What are you putting on your spring wishlist? Did I miss anything on mine that you have on yours?