Print mixing for dummies is today’s lesson…not that you’re a dummy (you are most definitely NOT), but I’ll be making it really easy today. Or more accurately, this skirt will make it really easy.
Take one set of stripes and pair it with the prettiest floral print skirt EVER (red, white, and blue forever, folks). Make sure they have like colors (here they both have white and navy).
Add in a classic denim jacket to ground the “craziness” of print mixing (you say crazy, Mom…I say fun) and keep the rest of your look in the same color palette as your patterned pieces. Easy peasy, lemon-squeezy.
- J.Crew Blue Betty Sunglasses (love love love this color)
- J.Crew Factory Navy/White Stripe Tee
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- Mossimo Rose Gold Watch
- J.Crew Factory Denim Jacket
- J.Crew Factory Floral Print Skirt
- Merona Cream Crossbody Purse
- dv for Target Red Mary-Jane Heels