Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Four words: gingham skirt…with pockets!
- Blogger love of the week: Kimberly is killing the spring fashion game with these two affordable looks that we can all easily recreate!
- I love the look of this simple tie tee, it’s affordable enough (when it goes on sale) to stock up on one or two colors!
- Here are some easy style hacks as we head into spring that will keep you to your budget…and keep you looking stylish!
- This scallop front skirt is the cutest thing ever…and appears to be a non-mini skirt style length. Double win.
- A designer-dupe leopard print clutch that you can actually afford and wear with EVERYTHING.
- 4 ways to personalize your favorite stripe tee!
- Speaking of stripes, my favorite blue striped Old Navy dress is back…and you better believe that I ordered it in the new color option!
- This dog was over-the-moon happy to see her very own birthday cake! I don’t know if I have ever been that thrilled in my life!
- I’m going to need ALL of these scalloped sandals (for under $30) for this summer. But seriously, help me pick a color!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Blazer (almost exact)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Dress: Loft (exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Heels: Marks & Spencer (similar; also similar)