What do you do when your mother nicely hems a dress for you? You promptly manage to not featured it on the blog foooorrrr…I don’t know…maybe 8 months? #whoops
But look Mom, I’m wearing it now! ;)
This beautiful olive green dress used to be this maxi dress (last seen here). Though I loved the way it looked as a maxi dress (so Grecian, right?), I knew I would wear it much, much more once it was safely above my knees.
Because while these giraffe legs are great and all, they make lots of things difficult. Like walking (in general), but specifically walking while constricted by the fabric length of a beautiful maxi dress.
So Mom, olive you a lot for hemming this dress and saving me from myself/legs. Oh, and for about a billion other more important reasons and things. <3
- On Target item: Merona White/Black Striped Tee (almost exact)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew (exact – recently acquired and now obsessed)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Dress: Old Navy (similar 1, similar 2)
- Belt: Target (similar)
- Watch: Timex (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Heels: Old Navy (exact)