Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- A perfectly priced tassel scarf for this spring and summer!
- Blogger love of the week: Loving this layered striped look from Jillian. So perfect for spring!
- These striped slide sandals are classic and perfect for slipping on and heading into summer. Oh, and the price is great too!
- I am the worst at responding to emails (and blog comments for that matter), so of course I thought this New Yorker article on delayed email responses was HILARIOUS!
- The cutest little tie skirt ever (in a pretty yellow and an everyday black)!
- Loving this sherbert colored stripe tee (and so affordable!) for summer, especially with a white midi skirt or denim shorts!
- This commercial might be two years old at this point, but The Husband shared it with me this week, and the message is timeless, apparently, so I’m sharing it with you too. I can’t tell you too much without ruining it, but funny how we’re all in this together, right?
- How cute and special is this striped tassel throw? Perfect for a pop of color in your living room or bedroom!
- Can you go a whole week of only wearing dresses? I mean, I probably could…especially if they were all from J.Crew (or Target)! ;)
- A denim jacket in every color imaginable (seriously, there are 12 different colors/prints)? Yes, please!
- On Target item: Merona Black Ballet Flats (similar)
- Earrings: Target (exact; also love these)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Necklace: Target (exact, similar)
- Blouse: Old Navy (exact; super similar)
- Purse: J.Crew (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Old Navy (similar)