What do you get when you cross a style blogger, a J.Crew gingham skirt, and a budget?
A gingham skirt remix, of course!
Because this skirt cost me a little bit more than I would normally spend on a skirt (no regrets, though), I definitely need it to be a major workhorse in my closet. And don’t you hate when a blogger that you follow ends up wearing an item and then you NEVER EVER see it again?
So get ready for the OPPOSITE of that to happen here…and get excited to be sick of this skirt by the end of summer, because I’m going to be wearing it again and again and again. We might as well rename the blog, “Style On Gingham Skirt” (SOGS for short ;)).
And best of all? It might help you think of some new ways to wear one of your favorite skirts (even if it isn’t navy/white gingham)! Or it might not, but that’s okay…I love this skirt enough to selfishly wear and rewear it just for myself! ;)
On your mark, get set, remix!
- On Target item: Merona Navy Ballet Flats (similar)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Necklace: J.Crew (similar)
- Lace Tank: Loft (similar)
- Cardigan: Loft (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: J.Crew (exact…and love it!)