When you really want something to work…you try, try again. I had orignally ordered this J.Crew striped trench when it was on a decent sale. I liked it, but couldn’t really justify another tan spring jacket in my collection. So back it went.
But then it went in the clearance section. And then there was a super sale on the clearance items (40-freaking-percent off!). And guys, I can’t hate on a $75 well-made coat. So I ordered it again…and then put it into another outfit post.
Because I just can’t quit you, you beautiful striped trench coat from J.Crew. ;)
ps. How gorgeous is that plaid skirt? So pretty!
- Joe Fresh Navy Tie Sleeve Blouse
- J.Crew Betty Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- J.Crew Striped Trench Coat
- Boots No.7 Raspberry Blush Lipstick
- J.Crew Blue Tassel Earrings
- Merona Tan Tassel Clutch
- Joe Fresh Plaid Skirt
- Merona Denim Block Heel Sandals