Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet (and a random clutch photo, because #endlessrain):
- Print mixing? Easy spring layering? Comfort? What more could you want from a spring look?
- Blogger love of the week: Is Kelly not the cutest, preppiest rain go-er ever? I know she totally feels me on the rain, but at least she’s making the most of it with this look (and all the heart emoji eyes for her rain jacket)!
- Spoiler alert, you should buy this white/cream denim jacket before it sells out. I plan on wearing it all spring and summer long. It took me forever to find one that was 100% cotton (no stretch at all…which is what I wanted), but of course, I should have just waited for the Crew!
- The cutest little set of matchbooks ever…and the fact that they are book themed makes this pun lover very happy!
- Can someone please come make this banana peanut butter cheesecake for me? Sounds sooooo yum!
- I’m going to need this wrap dress in my life…now choosing between the adorable sunglasses print or the more classic red floral print…that’s the real question!
- Get ready to cry your little eyes out at this emotional and touching essay about what dogs teach us in our 20s. I’m not crying, you’re crying!
- Do we think these white jeans will live up to their name (“stay-white” aka stain resistant), if they meet their mortal enemy….me?! ;)
- 10 drugstore items to pick up on your next trip and try out!
- This lace dress is GORGEOUS, and even if I saw it in person at Target, I wouldn’t believe my own eyes.
- On Target item: Target Sunglasses (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Clutch: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar options below)