Ahhhh trends. Can’t live with them and sometimes can’t live without them. And sure an off-the-shoulder top here and a pair of super statement earrings there is good for sartorial creativity and, you know, looking current/stylish.
But at the end of the day, most of us really just want pieces that feel , fit, and look great. And also ones that can be remixed again and again with the rest of our closet.
And these 5 pieces are definitely true to the Style On Target color palette and pattern schemes, but all special enough to not look super boring time and time again. It’s a balance, but one that I’m excited to continue to try and master!
Plus, I just really really really like those striped shorts and scallop sandals! All the heart emojis for them!
- H&M Navy Scallop Tank (also comes in cream)
- Target Gold Geometric Necklace
- Sole Society Scallop Flat Sandals (available in other colors too)
- H&M Red Striped Shorts (also comes in solids)
- Cesca Rope/Straw Tote Purse