Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- The most perfect gingham top for spring and summer!
- Blogger love of the week: How amazing does Nicole look in this blue/yellow combo? (The answer is SO amazing!) This might be my favorite look from her ever, and that color combination is one of my new favs!
- This navy tennis racquet eyelet dress might be the cutest thing I’ve seen all week. What a clever idea! Quick, somebody make all the cute things into their own eyelet prints!
- This purse is an affordable, vintage-inspired look and comes in two great neutral colors!
- 3 quick DIY projects for shoe makeovers. Seriously, how cute are these?
- Wore these sneakers (in navy) alllll through my trip to Ireland, and they are officially the best sneaker ever (so lightweight and comfortable)!
- The 24 best books to plan to read this summer!
- You know what would put a smile on my face during a rainstorm? Three words: gingham print umbrella.
- Celebrities….freaking out about celebrities. So cute and funny.
- Loving this paisley print and pom-pom combo!
- On Target item: Merona Utility Jacket (super similar)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew (exact)
- Lip Color: Neutrogena (exact – Raspberry )
- Purse: J.Crew (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Poppy Patch” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
- Sneakers: Tretorn x J.Crew (exact)