Oh man guys, the countdown to the big
3-0 2-9, Part 2 has begun. We’re under a month at this point, which means I really need to figure out how to use my time machine…or come to grips with my upcoming age!
A couple of loved ones and friends have asked me what I want for my birthday that is coming up, and I might also looking to treat myself to a present (or whoops…I already did…see below, everyone feel free to roll your eyes…), so here’s just a few things I’m loving lately for potential birthday presents and that you all might enjoy too!
If your birthday was coming up…what would be on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!
- BP Black Clutch
- Merona Navy Utility Vest (also comes in green and gray)
- Merona Red Ankle Strap Sandals
- J.Crew Lemon Print Cardigan
- J.McLaughlin Round Crossbody Purse
- Merona Blue Slide Sandals (also comes in tan and black)
- BP White Tassel Necklace + Fossil Hybrid Smart Watch (I actually went and already bought this for myself….)
- J.Crew Factory Navy/White Stripe Skirt