Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Where oh where have these striped wedge sandals been all my life?
- Blogger love of the week: Dear Ashley, can I please borrow this whole outfit…and then I’m going to need a trip to Italy to go with it too! ;)
- If you’re like me and looooove peonies…you should probably buy this faux floral arrangement so that you can enjoy them all year long.
- Two words that are sure to get your attention….gingham shirtdress. Yes, please!
- Someone get me a bucket of popcorn (and let’s be honest…probably some tissues), this looks like the cutest movie ever. And everyone needs a daily reminder to be kinder, right….let this be today’s reminder!
- This little white eyelet scarf is the perfect, simple topper for all your summer looks. Easy and breezy.
- More cuteness right here…elephants rushing to meet another elephant! How welcoming and sweet!
- My new favorite coffee travel tumbler (and others like it) are on super duper sale. Score them while you can, they’re GREAT at keeping beverages warm and are so cute!
- I saw this video last week scrolling through Facebook and had to share, because it’s basically pure joy! This girl and her passion for ventriloquy are so cute, I almost cried during it, and I hope she wins the whole thing!
- Major heart eyes for these patterned espadrilles that are under $50 and oh so cute! Now, I could only narrow down what pattern I want!
- On Target item: Who What Wear for Target Floral Shirt Dress (exact – comes in other patterns too!)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew (exact)
- Lip Color: Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg (exact – in Ephelide…love this product!)
- Blazer: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Watch: Fossil (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Wedges: Merona, Target (exact)