Today’s fun highlights:
- Oh man you guys, has it been a week or is it just me…coming down from a vacation high?
- I promise to be back up to regular blog posts next week (if the weather cooperates this weekend). It just seems like everytime I try to go take photos, something ends up happening (weather, equipment, vacation, etc.)
- So instead feast your eyes on one of my favorite looks from last year around this time! Stripes are always a good idea!
- And to end on the most random note ever, I did a foot peel soak last night (this one actually). Has anyone else done one of these? I won’t be sharing any photos of the process, but I will definitely share the results if it works in the next Favorite Favorites!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
After experiencing true spring in Ireland for a week (hello rain and cooler temperatures), I’m embracing these warmer weather temperatures here in Indiana. Because it is a HECK of a lot warmer here!
Because of that (and the upcoming Memorial Day weekend next week….yesssssss), you could say that I have summer on the brain, which means it’s time for some easy, breezy pieces to take you to the beach to the BBQ to the block parties.
Oh man guys, the countdown to the big
3-0 2-9, Part 2 has begun. We’re under a month at this point, which means I really need to figure out how to use my time machine…or come to grips with my upcoming age!
A couple of loved ones and friends have asked me what I want for my birthday that is coming up, and I might also looking to treat myself to a present (or whoops…I already did…see below, everyone feel free to roll your eyes…), so here’s just a few things I’m loving lately for potential birthday presents and that you all might enjoy too!
If your birthday was coming up…what would be on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments!
- BP Black Clutch
- Merona Navy Utility Vest (also comes in green and gray)
- Merona Red Ankle Strap Sandals
- J.Crew Lemon Print Cardigan
- J.McLaughlin Round Crossbody Purse
- Merona Blue Slide Sandals (also comes in tan and black)
- BP White Tassel Necklace + Fossil Hybrid Smart Watch (I actually went and already bought this for myself….)
- J.Crew Factory Navy/White Stripe Skirt
You can take the girl out of the country for a week…but you can’t take her patriotic colors from her!
My undying love for red, white, and blue will always prevail, especially when it comes in the form of the cutest graphic tee ever. Super cute, but probably not accurate. Mainly, because, I’m not sure how often penguins and coral interact…anyone?
But tassels and jean jackets always mesh well together in the wild! ;)