Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Urban Outfitters is just for teeny-boppers (help me, I’m old) anymore. These suede heels are super chic…and super affordable. Get them in all three colors, I won’t tell anyone! ;)
- Blogger love of the week: I’m certainly not petite by any means, but I looooove these two looks from Cathy’s collaboration with Macy’s and their petite collections. Gimme that polka dot dress!
- Can’t wait until this gray wool hat from Madewell goes on sale. I was at the mall the other weekend (which I never am) and stopped in browse and fell in love with this simple hat! So chic for fall!
- Three ways to wear a leopard print skirt in your normal day life (and yes, I want to recreate all of these)!
- I most definitely do not need this coat, but can you fault me if I did buy it? Navy, red, and white, plus a pretty perfect plaid pattern (say that 5 times fast)!
- Super chic smoking flats (love the burgundy color) for a steal of a price!
- If you’re still trying to figure out your signature color for fall…then Nicole has got the quiz for you! Let me know in the comments what your fall color fate was…I was navy…shocker!
- I’ve been looking everywhere for a flare burgundy/maroon skirt, and I’m hoping this ridiculously affordable option is my answer! Fingers crossed that it is long enough!
- Madewell (the brand of cool girls everywhere) has your top 5 rules (here) to follow for great fall style.
- If you’ve wanted to add a leopard print clutch to your collection, this one is a great dupe for those Clare V. ones…and is 1/5 of the price!
ps. Another way to wear your favorite striped 3/4 sleeve tee? Under your favorite t-shirt dress! It’s a new way to work old classics!
Today’s fun highlights:
- You know the Little Black Dress, but have you seen how dedicated I have been to this Little Green Jacket. So versatile and a great color for everyone!
- And pockets, folks. Pockets galore.
- These scallop ballet flats are so good that I couldn’t have just one color, so the beige pair beat out the black!
- How many of you watch The Case of JonBenet Ramsey this week? They kept showing previews of it during all the football games I was watching, so I watched it…and was suckered in like the sucker that I am. I get a bit obsessive over news stories and then have to read EVERYTHING about them…so this was great for me, since it was nicely packaged into two shows. If you missed it, you can check it out here on CBS.com!
- This is probably the most actual TV I’ve watched in a LONG time (minus football games), but this is too good not to share. I had seen the trailer all summer for the show This Is Us and was instantly hooked by what seemed like a great bunch of stories. Watch it guys, WATCH. IT. So good, so heartfelt/real, and so emotional (I cried during a part). Again, if you missed it, you can check it out here on NBC.com (Mom, watch it!)!
- This weekend we’re going to a friend’s birthday bonfire, watching football, and prepping/packing for our trip to Europe that starts next weekend! Cannnnnn’t wait!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
I am loooooving all the fall shoe trends this year. Loving them.
Lace-up flats, suede heels, ankle boots, loafers, and more importantly, block heels!
Mainly, because I’m the biggest klutz in the world, and the more stability I can get from my heels the better off I’ll be.
Correction…the better off the world will be. Safety first and style second, y’all! Luckily though with block heels, you get the beauty of both!
Check out all the below block heels for under $75…I think I need them all!