You use to call my on my cell phone…
Move over, Drake. Today, we’re talking more about shells, less about cells. In particular, these Target shells.
Not only are they cute on their own, they’re ideal for all the fall layering in our future, because they work so well under cardigans, blazers, and jackets. And since this one is in a subtle black and white pattern, it can work with all the colors in your closet, which makes it a workhorse in any wardrobe.
And now that you have the 411 on shells (and Hotline Bling stuck in your head), it’s time for me to get the shell out of here.
Especially after that one. I’ll see myself out. ;)
ps. Other great Target shells here: green flower print, navy lattice print, and other fun prints from Who What Wear.
You guuuuuuuuuys, Style On Target turned THREE at the beginning of the month!
I started this blog three years and one week ago (on Labor Day of all holidays), because I was bored and in search of a creative outlet, and I really wanted to be a part of the community that I had read from afar (the blogging world that is). Well, roughly 1,110 days later, I’m very rarely bored, constantly using my creative muscles, and completely in love with the community I’ve joined!
Thank you to everyone who has read a blog post (or especially, all of them…thanks Mom), left me a comment or note (I read them all even though I rarely respond), asked a question, or made a suggestion. I’ve learned so much from you all, and I can’t wait to keep learning and growing this blog for you guys.
ps. And instead of buying a very large cupcake this year, I treated myself to this gorgeous paisley skirt (LulaRoe, scored for $25 on Poshmark!) and some new/replacement ankle boots (not pictured, but here) for this very special occasion. I had done cupcakes the past two years, but the only thing better than cake is clothes that you love and will wear over and over again.
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Summer’s not over yet…(despite what I say every. single. day. on this blog), so grab this scallop one-piece bathing suit while you can!
- Blogger love of the week: Liz looks so chic and ladylike in her stripe midi dress that I just might have to head to the mall to try it on myself!
- The floral print on this blouse is so pretty! It’s almost like vintage seed packet, which for some unknown reason, I love!
- Curious about the big colors for fall? Your favorite color-loving company, Pantone, has the 4-1-1! Spoiler alert? I love nearly all the colors! #fallforever
- If you’re a fan of this blog, you’ll be a fan of ALL of these Old Navy outfits. Seriously, I pinned nearly all of them (even the ones with pink items in them)!
- I’m really intrigued by this plaid wrap blouse that comes in two different colors. It’s classic, but unexpected at the same time!
- We all know that J.Crew has the boldest, brightest, and best colors of all the clothing world, right? But how did they get that status…behold The J.Crew Color Library. Gimme that job of naming the colors, please!
- Dear Timex, please stop putting out adorable watches like this houndstooth black/white one! Love, me.
- S’mores French Toast? Yes. Yes, please!
- These green ankle boots look like they need a good home, so they should probably come live with me.
ps. This might be the last outfit of the year with these wonderful mini wedge sandals, so let’s have a moment of thanks for them getting me through the hot hot hot summer and for leaving me with fantastic memories…and tan lines! See you guys in 9 months!
Just like that guy you know that got a misspelled tattoo or that girl you know who got word/symbol tattoo in a foreign language that does not mean QUITE what they think it means (we all know one of those people, right?)…we style bloggers also have regret outfits. The kind that we shouldn’t share on the internet and just place in the recycling bin on our desktop. Well, this might be one of mine.
100% because of that scarf that I tied on the hat (over a black ribbon).
Whoops. Won’t try that again, but hey, fashion and personal style is all about trying out new things, experimenting to find out what you like and don’t like., and living and learning.
Oh, and then sharing it on the internet…
Wait, that step is just for some of us! No ragrets, y’all! ;)