Today’s fun highlights:
- Loft: 30% off all dresses, cardigans, and and accessories, plus an extra 50% off all sale items (no code needed)!
- Ann Taylor: 30% off dresses, skirts, and more with code WEARNOW (and an extra 40% off sale items!
- J.Crew: 25% off tees, shorts, swim, sunglasses, and more with code HELLOSUMMER (though it is definitely NOT summer here!)!
- J.Crew Factory: Up to 60% off everything (prices as marked)!
- Old Navy: 30% off all adult sizes (today only) and all dresses, tops, and pants are on additional markdowns!
- Gap: 40% off your purchase (they’ve been doing these a ton recently) with code YOURS and an extra 10% off for cardholders with code PERK!
- Target: Get 20% off all Merona items (aka my favorite Target brand) with code MERONA20!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
What do you get when you cross a style blogger, a J.Crew gingham skirt, and a budget?
A gingham skirt remix, of course!
Because this skirt cost me a little bit more than I would normally spend on a skirt (no regrets, though), I definitely need it to be a major workhorse in my closet. And don’t you hate when a blogger that you follow ends up wearing an item and then you NEVER EVER see it again?
So get ready for the OPPOSITE of that to happen here…and get excited to be sick of this skirt by the end of summer, because I’m going to be wearing it again and again and again. We might as well rename the blog, “Style On Gingham Skirt” (SOGS for short ;)).
And best of all? It might help you think of some new ways to wear one of your favorite skirts (even if it isn’t navy/white gingham)! Or it might not, but that’s okay…I love this skirt enough to selfishly wear and rewear it just for myself! ;)
On your mark, get set, remix!
ps. Check out Gingham Skirt Outfit 1 (in case you missed it…you know, last week!).
Can you even with this skirt? Because I couldn’t.
I basically pulled it out of the J.Crew package when it arrived, put it on, pranced down to show The Husband, and proudly proclaimed it the Spring/Summer Skirt of 2017. So get ready to see it frequently.
The onnnnly bummer about this skirt is it is selling like crazy, and there seems to only be a few sizes left. I’d recommend checking with your local store to see if they have it in stock or watching the J.Crew site for pop-backs. Trust me, it’s worth it!
Because, as the title of the post indicates, I’m goo goo ga ga for this gingham skirt (and did I mention it has pockets!)! ;)
ps. Happy Birthday to my not-so-baby brother, R! Hope you have a fantastic day!