When in doubt, throw on all the navy items you have in your closet and call it a day. I mean that’s clearly how this outfit came together. And now to answer a few questions from the press…
Do I think this outfit would be much, much better without tights? Yes.
Do I have to wear said tights anyways because it is February in Indiana? Also yes.
Would my legs have blinded you because of how winter pale they are? I plead the fifth.
Do I love navy more than almost all the other colors ever (excluding Colts blue which is my favorite ever)? Yes, yes, and yes.
ps. Favorite color ever? Ready, set, tell me in the comments!
pps. Speaking of press conferences, if you haven’t seen Melissa McCarthy’s take on Sean Spicer (White House Press Secretary), please direct your attention to this video here.
- On Target item: Merona Navy Crew Tee (super similar)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Blazer: J.Crew (similar)
- Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: Loft (similar options below)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Heels: Marks & Spencer (similar)