Let’s get festive for one of our last looks from the capsule collection! I wanted to get some more fancy outfits on here, but let’s face it. I never do anything fancy. We normally have a Christmas party to attend this time of year for my work, but somehow, the Party Planning Committee completely bailed on it (ps. it’s their only event) and had a minor Happy Hour event after work one day.
Not. A. Party. Friends.
So basically, this is my What-I-Would-Have-Worn-To-My-Non-Existent-Christmas-Party outfit….and I only wore it in my backyard for a party for two (me and Cooper, not me and The Husband in case you were wondering).
- On Target item: Merona Polka Dot Coat (exact – and on sale!)
- Lip Color: Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain (exact; love these, this one is “Romantic”)
- Necklace: Target (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Dress: Merona, Target (similar options below)
- Purse: DKNY, thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – plus 9 other colors!)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (similar 1, similar 2)