Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I’m debating ordering these slide sandals from J.Crew Factory, because they have great reviews, and I’ve seen them all over blogs/Instagrams lately. But the question is…what color should I get?!
- Blogger love of the week: Lauren looks KILLER in this black midi dress, and I love that she’s already thought out several other ways to wear it in the future. Gotta love a remixable piece!
- A great polka dot tee for my great polka dot loving friends!
- I got a free $25 to Madewell through their “Insider program” for my birthday, so I ordered this silk bandana…and paid roughly $2 for it. Score.
- You guysssssss…my eyes are leaking, because of this amazing deaf singer on America’s Got Talent. Her story is amazing, her skill is amazing, and she’s amazing (and reminds me a bit of Ingrid Michaelson).
- Sarah has been doing my job for me…and finding the BEST pieces at Target lately, so naturally when I saw this colorful striped dress on her, I had to order it too!
- This police dog lost his job…because he was too dang sociable (awwwww). Don’t worry, he bounced into a new gig pretty quickly.
- If you liked this J.Crew polka dot dress (here), but thought it was too pricey, then might I suggest this affordable option from Old Navy (here – I love a good dupe)!
- My fellow blogger and friend, Nicole, put out her workbook: Feel Good, Dress Better (here), last week! I downloaded it and read it on the way to Michigan…and it is really helpful, thoughtful, and insightful. Highly recommend it!
- Love this breezy blouse in both red and white prints! Try it over shorts or tucked into a skirt for two easy summer looks!
- On Target item: Who What Wear for Target Floral Shirt Dress (exact – comes in other patterns too!)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew (exact)
- Lip Color: Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg (exact – in Ephelide…love this product!)
- Denim Jacket: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Watch: Fossil (exact)
- Wedges: J.Crew Factory (exact)