Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Green, blue, AND plaid? Sign me up for this shirt!
- Blogger love of the week: This is one of Sarah’s best looks ever! And you can’t go wrong with a little stripes and leopard print mixing!
- These velvet ballet flats look a LOT more than they actually are (under $20)!
- I’m not the biggest Lady Gaga fan, but I loved the new Carpool Karaoke video with her. Get it, Gaga!
- The perfect grid print scarf (that comes in navy or black…so you can pick your favorite neutral) to keep your fall/winter style, well, styling!
- If there was ever a fleece jacket I needed, it is this black and white buffalo check/plaid one! So cute and classic!
- 21 adorable dogs that can and WILL sleep anywhere. #allthecutes
- It’s definitely getting colder here in Indiana, so I’m on the lookout for cute sweaters to get me ready for winter…and this one most definitely qualifies!
- A little history lesson from Madewell on four quintessential French apparel items.
- Two words: plaid flats! Five more words? Go into my online cart! ;)
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tan Belt (brown here; also in black here)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: c/o Anthropologie (exact)
- Dress: Etsy (have Carissa make you your own here)
- Blazer: J.Crew via Poshmark (similar; look for less)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact; similar style)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Heels: JCPenney (similar)