Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I can almost guarantee that these beautiful Gap printed espadrilles will sell out…because they’re affordable and gorgeous!
- Blogger love of the week: Jessica from Here & Now is back to blogging, and I’m so happy she’s back. Love this double stripe combo look, because the only thing better than stripes…is more stripes!
- These baby blue suede loafers are the prettiest things ever (and yes, Elvis probably sung that song about them).
- Victoria Beckham’s collection is coming to Target in April (April 9 to be exact), and the lookbook (here) was released last week! I’m actually pretty meh about the collection in general, though of course, I loved this bee print shirt, because I’m a sucker for an graphic animal print. What are your thoughts on the styles? Let me know in the comments!
- This purse was made for me…too bad I’m on a self-imposed purse-buying-ban. Le sigh.
- All the heart-eye emojis for this blue/white gingham dress. So classic and pretty!
- Trying the best brunch in every state? Yes, I’d like to make that my new bucket list! Check out the full list here, and see if you agree with their pick for your state! I’ve only been to the Indiana one once (though I have also tried and loved the Kentucky pick), and it was forever ago, so I guess I need to make another trip soon!
- I love the embroidered saying graphic tee trend and just might have to scoop up this navy tee!
- J.Crew created its own holiday for March 31…National Stripes Day! And you better bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be celebrating!
- Target has so many great new watches out there! I love this marble face one, this pretty floral print one, and this colorful striped one! And they’re so affordable that you could buy all three…you know if you have time on your hands! ;) #dadjoke
I am loooooving all the fall shoe trends this year. Loving them.
Lace-up flats, suede heels, ankle boots, loafers, and more importantly, block heels!
Mainly, because I’m the biggest klutz in the world, and the more stability I can get from my heels the better off I’ll be.
Correction…the better off the world will be. Safety first and style second, y’all! Luckily though with block heels, you get the beauty of both!
Check out all the below block heels for under $75…I think I need them all!
Today’s fun highlights:
- Okay, confession…I actually have a four-day weekend. It’s okay to hate me.
- And yes, I totally want you to read the title as a rhyme…I know that means you have to pronounce weekend as week-OND, but it’s fun. I promise. ;)
- Guess who conned their mom into coming down today to help me replant our front yard flower bed? This girl!! She got all the green thumb genes in this family and somehow managed to pass down NONE to me. This is her payback. ;) #thanksSchmom
- This week’s date night was our first time out at Ralston’s Drafthouse, and if you’re an Hoosier that likes seafood, you have to go sometime and try their crab and spinach dip! So good!
- This weekend we’re staying put in Indianapolis after all our traveling in May. We have a few home projects we need to get done, and then we’ll be trying some new places and activities. Our super-cool art museum has a really unique mini golf course right now, and I definitely want to check that out!
- Onto the sales, because Memorial Day sales are usually some of the best of the year, and you know I’ll be ordering some things!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?