Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- You all loved my camel/tan winter coat from last year, and Uniqlo currently has one (here) that is SUPER similar and comes in tan and three other colors (I want the gray)!
- Blogger love of the week: Sarah and her monochromatic outfit for the win! Now I just need a striped dress and a J.Crew field jacket in every color…starting with this cobalt blue one! ;)
- I’ve felt these new tees at Target a million times, and they are the softiest, coziest things ever.
- The Everygirl has rounded up the 10 fall essentials you need for your fall wardrobe, and I agree with the majority of them (this girl, aka me, says no to backpacks…and yes to crossbody purses)!
- I love that button front skirts are back for another round this season, and I love this corduroy option that comes in pretty much every color ever!
- This button down shirt does all the print mixing work for you and would easily make the transition from work to weekend!
- 19 muddy puppies that are impossible to stay mad at (seriously, can #6 be mine?)!
- How cute is this cherry print blouse? The best part is the blouse can handle the kitchy-ness since it is a black/white print! Stop with the vintage blouse cuteness, Loft…my wallet can’t take it (okay, don’t stop)!
- If you all haven’t checked it out yet, Old Navy and People teamed together to showcase 50 states of great style. There are some great bloggers in there, and one of my favorites, Alissa, is representing Kansas! Check out her style and all the other stylish states*!
- I don’t know if I could pull it off, but I love this suede trench coat for fall! How cute would it be with a stripe tee and jeans?!
*I’ll be available for Indiana next year, Old Navy…hint hint! ;)