Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This dress is on its way to me in the mail right now! It might just be the dress of the summer!
- Blogger love of the week: Fran mentioned Lydia’s amazing Pinterest board of two of my most favorite things: dogs and fashion blogs. And I’m obsessed and following! Now if someone could make one of dogs, bikes, and fashion blogs, then we would hit the trifecta!
- These sandals are the perfect complement to all your summer dresses and skirts.
- In things I didn’t need to know about….S’mores Oreos will exist this week! Get out of town! I’ll be buying these this weekend and will report back accordingly.
- Watching this couple age from 20s to 90s and their adorable commentary made this video the video of the week for me! So touching!
- This might be THE midi skirt that I’ve been looking for: stripes, blue, and white!
- 29 Times Celebrities Nailed it About Body Issues. But seriously, Emma Stone is so much more than her looks (even though her hair is allll that I want).
- Flamingo printed flats? Too cute!
- Who wants to go to Milan with me to visit the Wes Anderson designed cafe? I’m a Moonrise Kingdom fan girl for life!
- Black and white and chic all over…and bonus? This purse is under $35!
- On Target item: Mossimo Fit and Flare Dress (exact)
- Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: Coach, thrifted (similar)
- Shoes: Naturalizer (exact)
No, I didn’t wear this outfit to conquer the Indiana Dunes this weekend, and yes, I’ll hopefully have more about my fun and exhausting (we hiked sand hills for over 7 miles in one day) trip later this week.
But first things, first. Monday….blech.
And Mondays can only be made better by throwing caution to the wind and mixing black and navy together (with a dash of red).
So throw on that navy gingham, and let’s jam!
Life fact #1: When you find a evergreen wall, you take pictures in front of it. Even if there are boulders in your way….you’ll find a way to overcome.
Life fact #2: When you take pictures in front of said evergreen wall (after overcoming those pesky boulders), someone will walk out of the nearby Greek restaurant (a mere 20 feet away) and stare.
Perils of a style blogger, y’all.