This blazer is literally too good to be true.
I pulled it out of the big, ol’ box that J.Crew sends their blazers in and knew right away that it was meant to be.
It’s a great heavyweight of a blazer thanks to the thick corduroy fabric outside and the luxe silk lining inside. The color is a perfect chestnut brown. The little details are perfect (those gold buttons!). And the fit? The fit is killing it. Slimming and structured to boot!
Someone might even say it is the holy grail of blazers. And that someone is me!
And even though it took over half of my monthly budget (which I promptly went over on, see here for more details), I can’t wait to wear it with EVERYTHING this fall and over and over and over through the course of my life.
Because my friends, blazers (not diamonds) are a girl’s best friend!
- On Target item: dv for Target Ankle Boots (exact)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory (similar)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Blazer: J.Crew (exact)
- Tee: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (almost exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Jeans: Loft (exact)
Today’s fun highlights:
- When you’re headed on vacation tomorrow! ;)
- Also, what do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
- An investigator.
- I’ll show myself out now…
- …all the way to the airport to Europe! We’re leaving for our trip tomorrow, and I cannot wait for another great European adventure. This time around we’ll be in London briefly for the Colts game, then Portugal, then Spain, and then ending in Prague. Be sure to follow along on Instagram (here) to see some site-seeing shots!
- I will have two weeks worth of posts lined up for you guys (including a fun week filled with one of my favorite clothing items…can you guess what it is?), so enjoy them lots, and I’ll see all back soon!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?