What’s this, you say? A new outfit post? On Style On Target? Say whaaaaaat?
But yes, I’m back (back again…Katie’s back, tell your friends) and wearing my new favorite dress EVER! This was actually suppose to be my “birthday dress” (and still will be), but that’s still 20-ish days away. And that’s tooooo long for this impatient lady to wait.
So I figured there was no time like the present (pun intended)…and busted out my birthday dress for work last week!
It’s honestly the perfect piece for my closet (navy, classic shape, works with stripes, POCKETS!). For work, I covered up with a blazer, but I can’t wait to wear it on its own all summer long!
- On Target item: Merona Gray/White Striped Blazer (similar)
- Sunglasses: J.Crew (exact)
- Lip Color: Nars x Charlotte Gainsbourg (exact – in Double Decker…love!)
- Dress: J.Crew (exact)
- Necklace: Loft (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Watch: Fossil (exact)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Wedges: J.Crew Factory (exact)