Still digging this sock/ankle boot trick that I first debuted here. #sorrynotsorry
This outfit was just quirky enough for me with the pairing of the animal graphic sweatshirt (obsessed with this bad boy) and the animal print belt. But then I had to take it one step further with the socks (pun intended).
I’ve learned that you’ve got to keep it interesting during this capsule challenge. It’s all about finding new ways to wear things and pair things.
Who knew socks could be so.much.fun!?
Today’s fun highlights:
- Day Off Of Work!
- Traveling to Grand Rapids tonight to attend my very first blogging event! So excited! I made blogging business cards, because I’m a nerd.
- This sweater is the softest thing in the world. I never want to take it off.
- These boots = perfection (Loft did not pay me to say that, but I wish they would!)
- Still going strong on the no clothing/shoe shopping during the fall capsule challenge. However, I have definitely been slowly decreasing my bank account with some outerwear/accessory purchases. Loop holes, my friends!
- 15 outfits down. 59 to go! I’m actually loving the challenge, and it hasn’t even been challenging yet!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Missing The Husband and The Puppy this weekend!
- Going through keepsake boxes at my parents’ home…sooo many great memories…so much stuff!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Graphic Sweater (exact; solid colors – I want them all!)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)
- Trench: MICHAEL Michael Kors (scored recently at Nordstron Rack for under $100; exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)
Is there anything better than a bike on your shirt? #sorrynotsorry if you’re sick of seeing bike apparel on this blog. It’s up there with stripes, polka dots, and Colts blue for me, aka always a winner and always in style.
Even if said shirt is baby pink. Which it is…and I still bought it!
Pure commitment, friends!