Welcome to the fourth annual Red, White, and Blue Week here on Style On Target! It’s a whole lot of patriotic looks…but it is also how my closet looks the other 51 weeks of the year! ;)
We’re kicking the week off with a pairing of these super affordable sneakers (here – so affordable…so it is okay if you drop ice cream on them…guilty!) and my favorite dress ever from J.Crew (dear J.Crew team, please bring this back in yellow and red next year….I WILL buy).
It’s a perfect, Americana look for wearing all day on Fourth of July….from socializing to s’mores eating to sparkler waving.
Land of the free, home of the
Happy (floral) Memorial Day! Hope you all enjoy your day off, eat something off the grill, and most importantly, be sure to remember those servicemen and servicewoman who have lost their lives and thank a serviceman or servicewoman if you see one today!
And after you do all of that, be sure to check out the following sales to take advantage of some amazing Memorial Day weekend sales!
ps. You knew I wouldn’t let a patriotic holiday pass without some more red, white, and blue outfit combinations, right? You know me so well! Plus, you can wear the dress like this today and throw on the blazer and some heels tomorrow for work! Presto, change-o! ;)
pps. That. Sun. Flare. Though! (and no, I couldn’t recreate it again if I tried….)
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- The most perfect pair of gingham shorts.
- Blogger love of the week: Alissa is a plant lady with plant print pants…and I’m ALL for it! (ps. Alissa, I am also one of those people who goes all all into one thing and then onto the next one. I. Get. It!)
- I scream, you scream, we all scream…for this preppy anchor print skirt (or try the matching cardigan – here)!
- The cutest little striped purse for summer weekends!
- Kinda into Harry Styles’s album (here) and Miley Cyrus’s new song, Malibu (here) lately. What is happening to me?! (Anyone else?)
- Great stripes and great reviews on these peep-toe flats (and a neat way to trend up a basic staple)!
- If you didn’t hear, Pippa Middleton (you know, Kate’s sister) got married, and she looked gorgeous. Check out her dress here!
- The perfect skirt for Red, White, and Blue Week here at Style On Target…and good for every other day too!
- Follow these Instagram accounts and you might develop a case of permanent wanderlust (but really, they all are great accounts to follow)!
- A very affordable, very adorable straw bag (like seriously, buy this now before it sells out)!