Well hellllloooooo there, spring. So good to see you!
The spring weather may have been GREAT this weekend, but the spring styles and prices in today’s sale MIGHT be better! Because apparently the Gap family of brands (Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic) are throwing out the rules and doing a sale that they’ve never done before. Aka 40% off everything with no exclusions!
That means Pixie pants (here) are included in the sale…which never happens. That also mean Gap jeans (here) are included in the sale…which also NEVER EVER happens! Oh…and everything else! And you have under 24 hours to take advantage…and if the sale wasn’t good enough already, you get free 2-day shipping too. Just use the code SPRING when you go to checkout, and tell ’em Style On Target sent you!
Just kidding on that last part, but the code will work!. ;)
Since Old Navy and Gap are in my normal price points, I’ve picked my favorite current pieces from each place and laid them out for you below, but don’t forget that the sale includes Banana Republic too!
First up is Old Navy, who really is just KILLING it lately. I ordered a few pairs of Pixie pants for work, these leopard print pumps (here – just to check the quality), and this super pretty dress (here) that I plan to live in this spring/summer. Check out the rest of my favorites below!
Old Navy Top Picks
And while I haven’t shopped at Gap lately, I love their recent turnaround in style. It’s almost like Old Navy is trying to appeal to the fun J.Crew lovers, while Gap is tackling the Madewell crowd. As for me, I’m into both style genres, so bring it on!
Gap Top Picks
Florals for spring? Groundbreaking.
Did you guys know that you’re not a true style blogger unless you make that Devil Wears Prada joke once every spring. It’s true!
They also take away your membership card if you don’t say the phrase “pop of color” or “must-have piece” once every 10 posts.
So consider me safe for another few posts or so. Thank goodness.
ps. This Loft blouse is putting in some work! I love how it has paired equally well with black (see this post here) and with navy in today’s post!
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I can almost guarantee that these beautiful Gap printed espadrilles will sell out…because they’re affordable and gorgeous!
- Blogger love of the week: Jessica from Here & Now is back to blogging, and I’m so happy she’s back. Love this double stripe combo look, because the only thing better than stripes…is more stripes!
- These baby blue suede loafers are the prettiest things ever (and yes, Elvis probably sung that song about them).
- Victoria Beckham’s collection is coming to Target in April (April 9 to be exact), and the lookbook (here) was released last week! I’m actually pretty meh about the collection in general, though of course, I loved this bee print shirt, because I’m a sucker for an graphic animal print. What are your thoughts on the styles? Let me know in the comments!
- This purse was made for me…too bad I’m on a self-imposed purse-buying-ban. Le sigh.
- All the heart-eye emojis for this blue/white gingham dress. So classic and pretty!
- Trying the best brunch in every state? Yes, I’d like to make that my new bucket list! Check out the full list here, and see if you agree with their pick for your state! I’ve only been to the Indiana one once (though I have also tried and loved the Kentucky pick), and it was forever ago, so I guess I need to make another trip soon!
- I love the embroidered saying graphic tee trend and just might have to scoop up this navy tee!
- J.Crew created its own holiday for March 31…National Stripes Day! And you better bet your bottom dollar that I’ll be celebrating!
- Target has so many great new watches out there! I love this marble face one, this pretty floral print one, and this colorful striped one! And they’re so affordable that you could buy all three…you know if you have time on your hands! ;) #dadjoke