I had a different post set to go up today, but then I was browsing the Daylights Savings Time sales (soooo many good ones) and discovered that Old Navy was having a spring cyber sale where everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) is an extra 40% off through today!
It’s too good to miss (I ordered this pair of Pixie pants in red for only $17), so I threw together this post with some of my favorite-can’t-miss-out-on pieces for spring. Lot of great classic pieces to take us into spring (now only if the weather would cooperate)! And tons and tons of stripes, so you know this girl isn’t complaining.
And if anyone wants to send me the whole dress/sweater outfit (above on the left), I won’t object. At all. That side lace-up sweater (here) is tooooo good!
So make up for the lost hour of sleep and spring into spring sales with the 24 pieces below!
Do you collect anything? For example, when I was much younger, I used to have a bunny collection (#somanyfigurinerabbits), and then for awhile I was collecting magnets from every place I visited, but that fizzled out too.
And now? Well, now, I thought that I didn’t really collect anything, but turns out that was a lie. Becauuuuusssseeee….
I am a blazer collector, folks. And I’m pretty dang good at it. I’ve amassed a
large small collection of colors and patterns, and I’m always on the lookout for a new beauty to add to my treasure trove. Like this lovely Regent blazer from J.Crew (here). I loved how it looked on Fran (here for how she’s worn it) and figured I might as well get the infamous J.Crew blazers a try. I love how it fits and the way it adds a layer of professionalism to this outfit.
And besides, as a expert collector of blazers, can you really have too many blazers in your collection? No, no you cannot!
ps. I also apparently collect dog hair. On my blazers, but also on my skirts, shirts, dresses, pants, coats, etc. You could even say that I’m a refined collector of dog hair (since I specialize in the hair of one Australian Shepherd/mix breed dog). ;)
Today’s fun highlights:
- Holy moly. This week kicked my butt! I am so thankful that Friday is finally here, and that I’m on VACATION! Can’t wait to get down to Texas tomorrow, tease my hair up real high, and say y’all as much as possible. That’s what y’all do, right?!
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram (here) if you want to get a sneak peek on all the fun of our trip!
- I scored this cardigan for $0.22. No, I didn’t misplace that decimal point. It’s from Old Navy (limited sizes available now – here – also comes in white), and it was on sale, plus there was a discount code, plus I used my Old Navy credit card rewards coupon towards it. Major score…and fair warning, expect to see it here a lot!
- I wore this outfit last Saturday out to brunch with my bestie, B. We got to restaurant, and she took off her coat, and we were hilariously both wearing a yellow knit cardigan with a navy/white item underneath it (mine was a striped tee, hers was a cute cat print dress – this one here!). It was so cute that we later made The Husband take a picture of us. Besties who brunch and wear the same thing? Yes, please.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This cardigan looks like the snuggliest thing ever….while still maintaining the capability of wearing it into work. How does it do it?!
- Blogger love of the week: How cute is Jess in her pretty polka dots? Now, gimme that dress!
- Does it get any better than this navy gingham raincoat (pricey but definitely a classic and fun piece)?!
- 11 things that are just as good (or better!) than a date on Valentine’s Day. Allll of them (especially #8 and #9…you know, a Target style blog), and my parents always say #11, so I’m set there (jokes)!
- Loving this double link tortoise shell necklace…like J.Crew style for a whole lot less!
- This might be my new casual spring uniform. So classic and pulled together!
- Here’s a novel idea….how about we just let people like things…just because they like them? I loved this article on why you don’t have to apologize for your love for Keeping Up With the Kardashians (same here), Real Housewives, Pokemon Go!, or any other pop culture phenomenon. Preach!
- One of my friends at work wore this dress (in the black and white stripe option) last week and got a MILLION compliments on it (I was one of those compliment-ers!). So imagine my surprise, when it was a Target item that I hadn’t seen yet. Score! Which means, I might need to get it in the black diamond option…
- Statement earrings…they’re the new statement necklaces! So naturally, I love this easy and affordable way from Grace on how to get a headstart on the trend! So pretty!
- These black loafer pumps might need to find a way into my closet. Now, please.
ps. This is as close as I can get to a Valentine’s Day themed outfit…please accept this purple garage door as my substitute for pink!