Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- Target has a pair of lace-up sandals that I love (here if you are interested), but they only come in blush. So naturally I was very excited when I found this nearly identical pair that comes in blush AND three other colors (might need to order the black soon)!
- Blogger love of the week: How cute and summery does Carly look in in her white jeans and light blue blouse!? Love it!
- Loving these suede sneakers (that come in navy or cognac) for easing your way into spring time shoes! So fancy!
- I honestly loved the positivity of women everywhere last Wednesday for International Women’s Day, and sure there’s still a lot of work/progress to be made, but we’ve definitely made some meaningful and remarkable strides! On that note, I think this Girl Scout project was my favorite take on the meaning of the holiday. Girl power, forever.
- I’ll be buying this beaded lemon t-shirt the second it goes on sale. So cute and perfect for spring/summer!
- Gingham shorts. In a 5-inch inseam? Yes. Yes. Yes.
- I can never get enough of these “what’s in your bag articles”…especially when they feature my current favorite J.Crew purse!
- The prettiest a-line floral print skirt….EVER. Don’t you think it would look equally great at work with a blazer and off-duty with a denim jacket?
- This married couple dressed alike for 37 years, and I think it is the sweetest thing. Now to convince The Husband that we need to do this too.
- And because I apparently can’t get enough florals this week, how darling is this striped shirt with flowers embroidered on it? Sooooo pretty!
ps. I got these shoes in the mail over the weekend…and immediately had to wear them in a blog post. It sure pays to check popbacks on J.Crew’s website!
- On Target item: Merona Navy/White Polka Dot Blouse (similar style)
- Sunglasses: Loft (similar)
- Lip Color: MAC (exact – Lady Bug)
- Sweater/Blazer: J.Crew (exact)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy)
- Nail Polish: “Fairy Tailor” (exact – though I don’t love it!)
- Pants: Loft (almost exact)
- Loafers: J.Crew (exact pattern in ballet flats; other J.Crew loafers below)