Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- A little late, but better than never, I am over the moon with joy about the Supreme Court’s recent ruling on marriage equality (and I don’t care who knows it)! I also loved all the “big brands” celebrating it on social media. Check out 32 of the best ones out there, and enjoy an extra dose of love today, will you?!
- Guh! All the emoji hearts for this dress. It’s the perfect summer dress: breezy, sleeveless, and remixable. I’m thinking about ordering it!
- Blogger love of the week: Loving this “sea bird” look on Rebecca from The Clothes Horse, and now I want to go to northern Ireland and buy a bunch of gingham headbands. #typical
- This cardigan comes in a bunch of great shades, but I love the styling of the “gray cloud print” one. Yes, please!
- I loved this article on why work (and a six-figure salary) aren’t everything, and I wish more of society would realize it!
- Be sure to check out the summer clearance sale going on at Nordstrom this week. I want this dress (blue and white forever) and this necklace (under $10!), please!
- The science behind wearing high heels…inspired by Jurassic Park! (Spoiler alert: it makes me want to reach for flats more often)
- I love this chevron/stripe dress because it looks like a tank and skirt combo, and I think it would be very versatile while still being just one piece to think about!
- Emma Watson is Taylor Swift’s newest best friend, and I absolutely need to be invited into the club right now.
- Rainbow plaid might be the prettiest way to describe a shirt ever. Kudos, Macy’s!