This is a sponsored post written by me for Lunchbox.
Out with the old, in with the new – it’s that time of year again to clean out the closets, organize and label everything and dust off the cobwebs of winter (or is it just me that boycotts cleaning during winter?).
But you know what’s more fun than mopping the kitchen or debating whether you have too many stripe shirts (trust me, you don’t!)? Giving your daily beauty routine a little refresher too!
Now through April 30, head into your nearest Target store to load up on all of your favorite beauty brands to help you do so, and save while you’re at it! Enjoy up to $40 in beauty savings when you text SPRING to TARGET (827438)*.
Lunchbox sent me two Dove deodorants and a pack of Kleenex (a hint that maybe I smell?), and it turns out you can get your own set of Kleenex for free. One of the bonus offers is one FREE Kleenex 3-pk. Pocket Pack with purchase of two Dove Advanced Care, Dry Spray or Clinical Protection deodorant items.
These Kleenex tissue packs are too cute, and I love all the designs. They’re perfectly easy to slip into your jacket pocket or your purse because they’re so slim and fold right up! And let’s be honest…everyone else in your office is sick, so you’re going to need these!
Other offers available:
- FREE up&up™ bath sponge with purchase of TWO (2) St. Ives, Suave, Dove, or Caress body wash or Beauty Bar (4pk or larger) items.
- FREE Goody Give It A Lift Brush Set with purchase of THREE (3) TRESemmé hair care items.
- $3 off Goody Ouchless Oval brush with purchase of TWO (2) Suave hair care items.
- $3 off Goody Clean Radiance brush with purchase of TWO (2) Clear hair care items.
- FREE Rimmel Mascara with purchase of THREE (3) Simple, St. Ives, or Pond’s facial care items.
- FREE 6-oz. up&up™ nail polish remover with purchase of TWO (2) 500-ct. or larger Q-tip items.
- FREE Vaseline Serum or Spray with purchase of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail color and top coat
- $5 off Sony headphones with purchase of TWO (2) Degree MotionSense® items.
In addition to Kleenex tissues, I receive two new Dove deodorants from Lunchbox. The Husband recently got hooked on the Dove Men’s Dry Spray, so I figured what a better way to copy his “beauty” routine and simplify mine then to get some spray deodorant.
Game changer, guys! Especially if you’re in a rush to get ready in the morning and have changed your outfit 15 times. Not that that happened to anyone last week…
And for those deodorant traditionalists, Dove also makes a great stick deodorant with that good Dove moisture included, so no worries if spray deodorant isn’t your thing! Spring is definitely smelling fresh over here at Style On Target headquarters! ;)
Be sure to check out all the great deals at Target this month (and enjoy up to $40 in beauty savings when you text SPRING to TARGET (827438)), because it sure feels great to start spring out with a beauty refresher!
This post was sponsored by Lunchbox. Opinions expressed here are my own, because no one else has the password to this blog! Thank you for supporting the brands that support Style On Target.
The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCard are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. Terms and conditions are applied to gift cards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.