Holy cats, how is it already Wednesday? Our home inspection for our new (to us) house is today, so The Husband and I took the morning off of work to go for a breakfast date and see the home one more time while the inspector was there. Keep your fingers crossed that it went well and that The Puppy won’t have to live in a cardboard box.
Or we can just move to Paris, where this outfit is perrrrfectly acceptable! Backup plans, my friends!
- On Target item: Mossimo Bucket Bag/Purse (exact, comes in brown too – $11.54 online right now!)
- Sunglasses: Old Navy (super old; similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Top: Forever 21 (thrifted, similar 1, similar 2)
- Black Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact no longer available online; similar in straight leg here)
- Ballet Flats: Merona, Target (exact – so many other colors too!)
Happy Memorial Day to you all! I hope you’re wearing my favorite color combination (red, white, and blue of course), enjoying the day off (if you have it), and spending some time with family and friends. I’d also like to thank our past, present, and future military members for all that they do!
Now off to enjoy some grilling!
So I got these shorts thrifting last year. I loved them because STRIPES! I took them home and tried to make some outfits out of them and BONUS, they’re golf shorts with super awesome and deep pockets.
Sometimes I have trouble wearing sporty gear out in public and not feeling like I’m headed to the gym or in this case, the golf course. Ways I’ve found to combat that: pair the sporty item with black, add a non-athletic shoe (no sneakers, my friends), and add chic accessories (awesome red bag, anyone?).
Bing, bam, boom. But seriously, do you have any other tips?