I’m soooo over winter.
I’m sick of putting on snow boots and sleeping bag coats (cough puffer coats cough), remembering where I put my gloves, smashing my hair into a pom-pom hat (though I have a very cute collection going on), scraping ice/snow off my windows, and trying not to slip and fall on my way into work or the grocery store.
So please, please, please, Mother Nature (or that infamous groundhog whoever is really responsbile)! Bring on spring with its mild days, bounty of tulips, and sunshine.
But until then, you’ll find me over here in tights and sweaters (included this old sweater dress from Loft) and ankle boots….and likely buried under a mountain of fleece blankets.
- On Target item: Merona Black Satchel Purse (similar)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact – in Red Orange)
- Vest: J.Crew Factory (exact; similar 1and similar 2 since sizes are running out!)
- Dress: Loft (similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: J.Crew (exact)