More snow is falling down here in Indiana (as you can tell). It took three times as long to get home from work today, but at least I made it! Sigh.
Fingers crossed for a snow day from work? Hot chocolate and a comfy new duvet are calling my name.
- On Target item: Merona Refined Scoop Tee (exact style: solids here, patterns here)
- Necklace: Target (exact)
- Cardigan: Mossimo, Target (old; super similar)
- Pants: Ann Taylor Loft (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Old Navy (exact – extra 20% off now with code JUSTFORYOU)
Had to wear mostly black today, because I am still mourning the Broncos’s Super Bowl loss. Me and the entire state of Colorado. Kudos to the Seahwaks for an awesome game, and the city of Seattle for their very first Super Bowl win. Alas, now no more football until August/September. Sad face. Even though I am sure some of you are celebrating the end of it, and the return of your husband, boyfriend, and friends.
Today has FLOWN by, mostly because work was crazy busy. I also ate buffalo dip as part of my lunch. So, winning?
ps. All Target outfit today! It was bound to happen sometime! :)
- On Target item: Merona Oxford Blazer (exact)
- Tee: Merona Refined Scoop Tee (exact)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar)
- Pants: Denizen black jeans, Target (exact – tall and short styles online too!)
- Shoes: Mossimo, Target (exact – but in brown; similar)
Full disclosure: I have eaten waaaaay too much of the Chili’s chips and salsa that we got last night. Chips are my #1 weakness. So sue me? (Please don’t, then I can’t go shopping!)
More jeans at work today (and we get them Thursday AND Friday of this week too…so lucky!), and I’ve done a similar look with this blazer (see here), but wanted to make it just a little bit nicer for work. The riding boots and gold tassel necklace did a good job, and the fresh white makes it look much nicer for work than a heather gray tee. Blue, red, and white is one of my favorite color combinations, but I always feel a little patriotic when I am wearing all three together.
ps. On track and almost done with Nicole at VV Boutique Style’s January Blackout Challenge! 2 more days!
- On Target item: Merona Tee (exact – 15% off online + extra 10% off with code: EXTRA10 today!)
- Blazer: Gap (bought in October 2013; similar; similar too)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Boots: Macys (old, similar)
Confession: I am a huge fan of both Anchorman (the original, I haven’t seen the sequel yet, though I want to) and these cords that I thrifted a while back. I think they work as a versatile piece in my closet. Every time I wear them though, I wonder whether they are burgundy, oxblood, maroon, etc. I don’t have an answer for you. I just like them.
I’m obsessed with this look, and it was perfect for today’s wintery mix. The cords and blazer kept me nice and warm. And yes, once again I wore polka dots. A girl’s got to keep her spirits up during winter, somehow, right?
ps. All my similar finds today are from Target. #winning
- On Target item: Merona Refined Scoop Tee (old; almost exact)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (exact)
- Pants: unknown, thrifted (similar)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (exact)
Today’s fun highlights:
- Regular Friday off from work!
- Snow is melting!
- Lunch with my parents and brother!
- Shopping at my favorite thrift store!
- Awesome reversible fur vest that I bought at said thrift store (will make its blog debut soon)!
- Double Starbucks day!
- Picking up my wedding dress from the tailor and having that “magical moment”!
- Wearing my favorite striped shirt from Target!
- Dinner date tonight with The Fiance!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I ripped these comfy jeggings right after these photos were taken…because I am the biggest klutz in the world. More excuse to go shopping, right?
Happy Friday everyone! You made it through the first full week after the holidays! Enjoy your weekend, friends!
- On Target item: Merona Striped Boat Neck Tee (on sale this week!)
- Cardigan: Old Navy (exact)
- Necklace: Forever 21 (old)
- Jeans: Old Navy (old; similar)
- Shoes: Old Navy (exact)