Today’s fun highlights:
- Or more like, Happy St. Palm-trick’s Day….okay, I’ll see myself out.
- Just sporting a little green over here for St. Patrick’s Day. No pinches here. This palm leaf print tee must have been an end-of-season summer sales find last year (that I don’t remember buying…haha), and I found it in my closet when I was trying to pack for Texas. Good find, past-me…good find.
- Which also means, I probably need to make time to do another closet cleanout. #whoops
- But not this weekend, because we’re jammed pack with a St. Patrick’s Day celebration tonight and birthday celebrations on The Husband’s side this weekend. Ready, set, party is my motto this weekend!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I ordered these striped pants this weekend, because I thought they might be perfect for some non-boring work pants. I’ll keep you posted, but I’m worried that even in the talls, they might be too short for my giraffe legs!
- Blogger love of the week: Obsessed doesn’t even begin to cover how I feel about this look on Daphne. Blue + white + tulips…say no more! I’ll be recreating this here as soon as the weather can figure itself out over here!
- This might be the prettiest skirt in the history of skirts.
- J.Crew shows you how to style your denim the next time you are in a style rut!
- These striped ankle strap flats are the perfect spring/summer addition to anyone’s wardrobe!
- The last thing I need in my closet is another jacket/coat, but this one is such a fun shape, annnnnd it comes with detachable stripe cuffs! Love it!
- Kudos to LEGO for their new collection featuring five NASA pioneers…who all just happen to be female! Check them out here, and hopefully this is just the beginning of more to come!
- I was just casually browsing Banana Republic the other day for work pants, when I stumbled upon the knockout maxi dress in a gingham print! Guh! Love it and would be so perfect for summer weddings or summer BBQs and everything in between!
- Love the song “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran (one of my current favorite singers)…so naturally, I loved the classroom instrument version by The Roots and Jimmy Fallon and of course, Ed. That banana maraca!
- Scallops + eyelet + a variety of spring colors? Say no more…I’m ordering this pretty blouse!
ps. This “shirt” is a shirt dress tucked into a skirt. Pretty clever, huh? Gotta maximize that wardrobe!
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote (similar options below)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact- in Berry)
- “Shirt”: Merona, Target (similar)
- Belt: Madewell (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (similar)
- Skirt: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (super similar)
Dear lovely readers,
This year I am thankful for…
- Readers/followers like you who make this blog so fun to write and share! I’m seriously so lucky to have great readers and great blog friends! Thanks for coming to this space and sharing your lives with me (and putting up with my dad/bad jokes)! :)
- The Husband who is my calm and steady force, and who also happens to be the best coffeemaker in this house (because coffee always tastes better when someone else makes it for you)!
- Parents who love and support me (and The Husband) on life decisions and just general well-being (aka will talk to me on the phone about Colts football games and where something might be located in the grocery store or how to make it through only really bad lunch break). I’m lucky to be able to spend Thanksgiving this year with them!
- A younger brother who lives super far away, but whom has never been a closer friend and confidant (special kudos for the WORST/BEST Guy Fieri impression ever).
- In-law who make me feel like one of their own.
- Friends who are really like family members.
- A puppy who is the sweetest, most loyal, cuddliest ever.
- Coffee, brunch, chocolate chips, and Bath & Body Works candles.
- And a long list of other things that I could list for hours, because I am blessed to the max!
Happy Thanksgiving all, to you and yours! Have a great time with your families today and see you for some shopping tomorrow! :)
Unless you’re ready to go now…then enjoy 30% off apparel, shoes, and accessories online at Target.com!