Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- This straw tote is perfectly on trend for spring and summer. And I need to get my hands on it!
- Blogger love of the week: Jess is looking so pretty in these polka dots that it is making me want to pull out my white jeans…and dunk myself in a vat of stain protector! ;)
- The prettiest floral print top for work or weekend!
- And the prettiest pastel-colored necklaces to pair with it! And since it under $20, you could easily justify buying all three! ;)
- Did you guys see Target’s new swimsuit ads? They’re completely unretouched in terms of Photoshop/ So refreshing and real! Here’s to more companies empowering women!
- Another day, another gingham skirt to link to. This one might be sitting in my shopping cart waiting for me to press “confirm order”. ;) Also loving this stripe version from the same brand!
- Spring shoes for every spring event and budget!
- These beach accessories make up the cutest collection ever…just in time for spring break and summer vacations!
- The cutest Beauty and the Beast interview ever.
- Why are all the embroidered espadrilles sooooo stinkin’ cute? Like these guys!
- On Target item: Target Gold Coin Necklace (exact)
- Lip Color: LipSense via my sister-in-law (exact color: SheLaLa)
- Blouse: Uniqlo (exact – just roll the sleeves up!)
- Belt: super old from London (similar)
- Purse: vintage Coach (exact via Etsy; similar)
- Nail Polish: “Rock the Runway” (exact)
- Skirt: J.Crew (exact)
- Heels: Salvatore Ferragamo, thrifted (exact; thrift some here)